Order custom Harvard Business Case Study Analysis & Solution. Starting just $19
Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version Marketing Strategy Analysis & Solution
Marketing & Sales Case Study Analysis and Solution
At Fern Fort University, we use Harvard Business Review (HBR) marketing principles and framework to analyze Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version case study. Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version is a Harvard Business Review case study written by Youngme Moonfor the students of Sales & Marketing. The case study also include other relevant topics and learning material on – Design, Product development, Sales
Strategic Marketing Analysis of Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version case study written by Youngme Moon will comprise following sections –
- Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version Case Description
- Marketing Definition
- Market Potential Analysis of Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version
- Market Share Potential Analysis
- Segmentation and Segment Attractiveness Analysis
- Competition and Competitiveness Analysis of Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version
- Customer Value Analysis of Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version case study
Order Now - Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version Marketing & Sales Case Study Solution
Order Now - Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version Porter 5 Forces and Strategy Analysis
Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version Marketing Case Description
Sales & Marketing Case Study | Authors :: Youngme Moon
To maximize their effectiveness, color cases should be printed in color.Alessio Alessi, head of distribution at family-run Alessi S.p.A., is facing price and brand confusion among customers and is considering reorganizing Alessi's worldwide network of distributors. By describing the challenges facing Alessi, an internationally acclaimed design and manufacturing company of household objects for the table and kitchen, the case examines consumer marketing and distribution in general, as applied in the niche market of highly designed household goods for an Italian design factory. Includes color exhibits.
Design, Product development, Sales
According to American Marketing Association – Marketing is a set of activities that a firm undertakes for creating, communicating, delivering, & exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
Kotler explains - Marketing is a process by which organizations can create value for its potential and current customers and build strong customer relationships in order to capture value in return.
Market Potential Analysis of Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version
Market potential analysis comprises evaluating the overall market size of the related product that the firm is planning to launch. This will involve defining – Why the target market segment needs the product and how it will provide a solution to full its consumers’ needs. Market potential of Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version products various on factors such as –
- Maturity of the market. In mature markets the profitability is often stable but the market potential is less as most of the players have already taken market share based on the segment they are serving. New players have to go for market share strategies in marketing.
- Technological competence of the existing players and culture of innovation and development in the industry.
- Untapped market sizes and barriers to both enter the market and serving the customers. Often companies can easily see the unfulfilled needs in the markets but they are difficult to serve as there are costly barriers.
- Define the core need that your product is serving and list out all the direct and indirect competitors in the market place. This will help not only in positioning of the product but also in defining or creating a segment better.
- Uncovering the current and untapped market sizes and barriers to serving the larger market. Analyze the areas that you need to sort out while launching the products to wider market and what are the challenges the firm will face in market place.
- Estimate the current stage in product life cycle and its implications for marketing decisions for the product.
Market Share Potential Analysis
- Understanding the buyer behavior model for Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Versionindustry.
- Identifying the market share drivers relevant to Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version market.
- Segment Attractiveness Analysis – Our analysis will work out which are the most attractive segments and which are the one the firm should go ahead and target. We point out in great detail which segments will be most lucrative for the company to enter.
- Understanding the different needs and relative value of your offering by segment.
- Developing segment priorities and positioning the product based on the product need fit developed by the firm.
Competition & Competitive Position Analysis
- Uncovering customer-based competitive positions for key rivals and firm’s offering. This will not only help in assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors but also help in defining and positioning of the product.
- Developing a positioning and launching strategy. It will require not only distribution channel analysis but also promotion mix for the product.
- Strategic Marketing Planning — the process of developing and maintaining a strategic fit between the organization’s objectives and capabilities and the ever evolving marketing opportunities for its products.
Alessi: Evolution of an Italian Design Factory (A), Spanish Version - Customer Value Analysis
Capturing customer value is essential to marketing efforts as it results in higher return in the form of both current & future sales, greater market share, and higher profits. By creating superior customer value, the organization can create highly satisfied customers who stay loyal and buy more. This, in turn, means greater long-run returns for the firm.
- The crucial role of customer perceived value in acquiring and retaining profitable customers. Product differentiation is often based on building on a value niche that a firm believes that is very important to the customer. This niche contributes to perceived value. If the perceived value is high then customer stay loyal to the product if not then she can switch to the competitor’s product.
- Graphically displaying value differences for deeper understanding and better internal communication. This helps is building a narrative that a customer can identify with. The better the insight more are the chances of connecting with the potential customers.
- Identifying and selecting actionable value creation options. This can help in increasing the customer lifetime value. Customer lifetime value is the value of the entire stream of purchases that the customer would make over a lifetime of patronage.
NOTE: Every marketing case study solution varies based on the details and data provided in the case. We write unique marketing strategy case solution for each HBR case study with no plagiarism. The specific case dictate the exact format for the case study analysis.
Next 5 Marketing Case Study Solution
- Ron Johnson: Retail at Target, Apple, and J.C. Penney Marketing Strategy Solution
- Kindle Fire: Amazon's Heated Battle for the Tablet Market Marketing Strategy Solution
- Reynolds Metals Co.: Consumer Products Division Marketing Strategy Solution
- Old Spice: Repeating Success in the Face of Competitive Threat Marketing Strategy Solution
- Shanghai Tang: The First Global Chinese Luxury Brand? Marketing Strategy Solution
Previous 5 Marketing Case Study Solution
- Elie Saab: Growth of a Global Luxury Brand Marketing Strategy Solution
- Interactive Technologies and Relationship Marketing Strategies, Spanish Version Marketing Strategy Solution
- Siemens AG: Key Account Management Marketing Strategy Solution
- Milford Industries (A), Spanish Version Marketing Strategy Solution
- Workbench Pricing Strategy Marketing Strategy Solution
HBR Case Studies Solutions
- Ron Johnson: Retail at Target, Apple, and J.C. Penney Porter, SWOT,& PESTEL Analysis
- Kindle Fire: Amazon's Heated Battle for the Tablet Market Porter, SWOT,& PESTEL Analysis
- Reynolds Metals Co.: Consumer Products Division Porter, SWOT,& PESTEL Analysis
- Old Spice: Repeating Success in the Face of Competitive Threat Porter, SWOT,& PESTEL Analysis
- Shanghai Tang: The First Global Chinese Luxury Brand? Porter, SWOT,& PESTEL Analysis