Order custom Harvard Business Case Study Analysis & Solution. Starting just $19
Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well Case Study Analysis & Solution
Harvard Business Case Studies Solutions - Assignment Help
Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well is a Harvard Business (HBR) Case Study on Finance & Accounting , Fern Fort University provides HBR case study assignment help for just $11. Our case solution is based on Case Study Method expertise & our global insights.
Finance & Accounting Case Study | Authors :: Srikant M. Datar, Stacey Childress, Rachna Tahilyani, Anjali Raina
Case Study Description
The case focuses on how Pratham, a non-governmental organization, provided quality education to underprivileged children in India by collaborating with the government. It focuses on the problem Madhav Chavan, the founder, is trying to solve, the contributing factors that have caused this problem not to be solved till now, Madhav's theory of change, questions about whether these activities (inputs) will affect the outputs and have an impact, what will it take and how will we know if Pratham is successful, and recommendations about what Madhav should do next.
Human resource management, International business, Organizational structure, Social enterprise, Strategy execution
[10 Steps] Case Study Analysis & Solution
Step 1 - Reading up Harvard Business Review Fundamentals on the Finance & Accounting
Even before you start reading a business case study just make sure that you have brushed up the Harvard Business Review (HBR) fundamentals on the Finance & Accounting. Brushing up HBR fundamentals will provide a strong base for investigative reading. Often readers scan through the business case study without having a clear map in mind. This leads to unstructured learning process resulting in missed details and at worse wrong conclusions. Reading up the HBR fundamentals helps in sketching out business case study analysis and solution roadmap even before you start reading the case study. It also provides starting ideas as fundamentals often provide insight into some of the aspects that may not be covered in the business case study itself.
Step 2 - Reading the Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well HBR Case Study
My case study strategy involves -
- Marking out the protagonist and key players in the case study from the very start.
- Drawing a motivation chart of the key players and their priorities from the case study description.
- Evaluate each detail in the case study in light of the HBR case study analysis core ideas.
Step 3 - Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well Case Study Analysis
Step 4 - SWOT Analysis of Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well
- Zero down on the central problem and two to five related problems in the case study.
- Do the SWOT analysis of the Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well . SWOT analysis is a strategic tool to map out the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats that a firm is facing.
- SWOT analysis and SWOT Matrix will help you to clearly mark out - Strengths Weakness Opportunities & Threats that the organization or manager is facing in the Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well
- SWOT analysis will also provide a priority list of problem to be solved.
- You can also do a weighted SWOT analysis of Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well HBR case study.
Step 5 - Porter 5 Forces / Strategic Analysis of Industry Analysis Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well
Step 6 - PESTEL, PEST / STEP Analysis of Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well
Another way of understanding the external environment of the firm in Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well is to do a PESTEL - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental & Legal analysis of the environment the firm operates in. You should make a list of factors that have significant impact on the organization and factors that drive growth in the industry. You can even identify the source of firm's competitive advantage based on PESTEL analysis and Organization's Core Competencies.
Step 7 - Organizing & Prioritizing the Analysis into Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well Case Study Solution
Step 8 -Implementation Framework
- Detailed understanding of the case,
- Clarity of HBR case study fundamentals,
- Analyzed case details based on those fundamentals and
Implementation framework helps in weeding out non actionable recommendations, resulting in awesome Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well case study solution.
Step 9 - Take a Break
Step 10 - Critically Examine Pratham - Every Child in School and Learning Well case study solution
Previous 5 HBR Case Study Solution
- Five and Six Dulles Station Case Study Solution
- Credit Suisse Group: Managing Equity Research as a Business Case Study Solution
- Aubrey McClendon's Special Incentive Compensation at Chesapeake Energy (A) Case Study Solution
- Ken Langone: Member, GE Compensation Committee Case Study Solution
- Back to the Future: Redeveloping Unilever House Case Study Solution
Next 5 HBR Case Study Solution
- Now You See It, Now You Do Not: The Case Of Jet Airways And Its Accounting Policies Case Study Solution
- Blue Ocean or Stormy Waters? Buying Nix Check Cashing Case Study Solution
- Nippon Steel Corporation Case Study Solution
- Groupe Eurotunnel S.A. (A) Case Study Solution
- HKCAA: Organizational Change and Re-positioning of a Quasi-Government Institution Case Study Solution