Order custom Harvard Business Case Study Analysis & Solution. Starting just $19
Lomita Hospital Case Study Memo
Case Study Recommendation Memo Assignment
At Fern Fort University, we write Lomita Hospital case study recommendation memo as per the Harvard Business Review Finance & Accounting case memo framework. If you are looking for MBA, Executive MBA or Corporate / Professional level recommendation memo then feel free to connect with us.
Other topics that can be covered in the above case memo are Performance measurement . The recommendations in the case memo are - aligned with strategy of the company, based on robust data, and provide a clear roadmap for execution.
Lomita Hospital Description
Finance & Accounting Case Study | Authors :: David W. Young
This case is focused principally on a chief of pathology's attempt to justify an additional technician for the pathology lab. The question of how he justifies this, however, is somewhat of a red herring, since by looking at the process he follows in attempting to prepare the data necessary for such a justification, students will become aware of the control structure, both of the hospital and in the Department of Pathology, as well as the budgetary process used by the hospital. They thus have the opportunity to put the management control structure into its broader organizational context.
Purpose of Finance & Accounting Case Study Recommendation Memo
Elements of a Case Study Recommendation Memo for – MBA & Executive MBA
1. First Paragraph of Lomita Hospital recommendation memo
- This paragraph expresses your intent or action that you required after reading the Lomita Hospital case study (This recommends……).
- Topic overview of the case study (the “what”, not “when” or “how”): costs, funding, etc.
2. Background of Lomita Hospital case study
This paragraph explains why we are talking about this today. It lays out the story. It provides us details from the case story such as -
- Constraints – Provide a situational analysis based on case study analysis.
Does it explain why action is needed now?
Does the appropriate sense of urgency come across in the case study?
3. Recommendations for Lomita Hospital Case Memo
- The details of what, when and how. NO 'why'.
4. Basis for the Recommendations
- Here the reader of the case memo will learn WHY each recommendation is the UNIQUE right thing to do.
- The goal is to read the basis and conclude the recommendation.
- Is the recommendation an inescapable conclusion of the basis?
- Does the basis for recommendation appropriately consider:
1. Core competencies and consistency with mission?
2. External customers and internal clients?
4. Attractiveness – quantitative measures if applicable (e.g., NPV, ROI, break-even, payback)?
- Are all assumptions explicitly stated (e.g., needs, technology trends)?
- Outline other alternatives not selected and provide brief reasoning for doing so.
- Discuss risks and key assumptions for Lomita Hospital case memo (use full disclosure, reference options grid) of your recommendation.
- When you give a precise number or range, you must support the basis as well.
- Is the analysis thorough with key alternatives fairly considered using options grid?
- Risks associated with recommendation for Lomita Hospital are properly addressed given the present capabilities and future expectations?
6. Next Steps for Lomita Hospital case study memo
- Clear follow-up/next steps?
- If appropriate, lay out timeline with key milestones to implement recommendation.
7. Exhibits for Lomita Hospital case memo
- An Exhibit can be a data chart, map, graph, grid, or simple data table.
- Exhibits should be cited in the proper order (i.e., do not cite Exhibit 4 first in your Memo and then Exhibit 2).
Checklist for Lomita Hospital case study memo exhibit
- Is the analysis presented in the case memo - precise, accurate, and data-based?
- Are the exhibits clearly laid out, titled, and referenced in the case study memo?
- Is every assumption mentioned in the case memo is explicitly listed?
You can order Lomita Hospital Case Study Recommendation Memo with us at Fern Fort University .
Next 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Bausch & Lomb, Inc. (A) Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Olympus (A) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Franklin Health Associates (A) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Complete Service Billing Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Supply Chain Partners: Virginia Mason and Owens & Minor (B) Porter Five Forces Analysis
Previous 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- American Red Cross Blood Services: Northeast Region Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Catalyst Health Solutions: A Script for Success? Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Southern State University Health System Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Rancho Cucamonga Porter Five Forces Analysis
- The Case of the Unidentified Healthcare Companies -- 2010 Porter Five Forces Analysis