Order custom Harvard Business Case Study Analysis & Solution. Starting just $19
Beechwood Spouts (B) Case Study Memo
Case Study Recommendation Memo Assignment
At Fern Fort University, we write Beechwood Spouts (B) case study recommendation memo as per the Harvard Business Review Finance & Accounting case memo framework. If you are looking for MBA, Executive MBA or Corporate / Professional level recommendation memo then feel free to connect with us.
Other topics that can be covered in the above case memo are Financial management, IT, Venture capital . The recommendations in the case memo are - aligned with strategy of the company, based on robust data, and provide a clear roadmap for execution.
Beechwood Spouts (B) Description
Finance & Accounting Case Study | Authors :: William A. Sahlman, Andrew Janower
Eight months has passed since Barker first invested in Beechwood Spouts, and the company's situation has deteriorated. The problems appear to be resolved. Barker must now decide whether to participate in a crucial bridge financing round, without which the company will go bankrupt.
Financial management, IT, Venture capital
Purpose of Finance & Accounting Case Study Recommendation Memo
Elements of a Case Study Recommendation Memo for – MBA & Executive MBA
1. First Paragraph of Beechwood Spouts (B) recommendation memo
- This paragraph expresses your intent or action that you required after reading the Beechwood Spouts (B) case study (This recommends……).
- Topic overview of the case study (the “what”, not “when” or “how”): costs, funding, etc.
2. Background of Beechwood Spouts (B) case study
This paragraph explains why we are talking about this today. It lays out the story. It provides us details from the case story such as -
- Constraints – Provide a situational analysis based on case study analysis.
Does it explain why action is needed now?
Does the appropriate sense of urgency come across in the case study?
3. Recommendations for Beechwood Spouts (B) Case Memo
- The details of what, when and how. NO 'why'.
4. Basis for the Recommendations
- Here the reader of the case memo will learn WHY each recommendation is the UNIQUE right thing to do.
- The goal is to read the basis and conclude the recommendation.
- Is the recommendation an inescapable conclusion of the basis?
- Does the basis for recommendation appropriately consider:
1. Core competencies and consistency with mission?
2. External customers and internal clients?
4. Attractiveness – quantitative measures if applicable (e.g., NPV, ROI, break-even, payback)?
- Are all assumptions explicitly stated (e.g., needs, technology trends)?
- Outline other alternatives not selected and provide brief reasoning for doing so.
- Discuss risks and key assumptions for Beechwood Spouts (B) case memo (use full disclosure, reference options grid) of your recommendation.
- When you give a precise number or range, you must support the basis as well.
- Is the analysis thorough with key alternatives fairly considered using options grid?
- Risks associated with recommendation for Beechwood Spouts (B) are properly addressed given the present capabilities and future expectations?
6. Next Steps for Beechwood Spouts (B) case study memo
- Clear follow-up/next steps?
- If appropriate, lay out timeline with key milestones to implement recommendation.
7. Exhibits for Beechwood Spouts (B) case memo
- An Exhibit can be a data chart, map, graph, grid, or simple data table.
- Exhibits should be cited in the proper order (i.e., do not cite Exhibit 4 first in your Memo and then Exhibit 2).
Checklist for Beechwood Spouts (B) case study memo exhibit
- Is the analysis presented in the case memo - precise, accurate, and data-based?
- Are the exhibits clearly laid out, titled, and referenced in the case study memo?
- Is every assumption mentioned in the case memo is explicitly listed?
You can order Beechwood Spouts (B) Case Study Recommendation Memo with us at Fern Fort University .
Next 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Bluewater Foods Corporation Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Belco Global Foods Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Anheuser-Busch and Campbell Taggart (Abridged) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Bain Capital: Outback Steakhouse Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Coca-Cola Co. (B) Porter Five Forces Analysis
Previous 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Carrefour, S.A., Spanish Version Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Coca-Cola Harmless Warrants Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Westchester Distributing, Inc. (A) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Compass Box Whisky Company, Spanish Version Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Distillers Delight in the U.K. Porter Five Forces Analysis