Order custom Harvard Business Case Study Analysis & Solution. Starting just $19
Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) Case Study Memo
Case Study Recommendation Memo Assignment
At Fern Fort University, we write Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) case study recommendation memo as per the Harvard Business Review Communication case memo framework. If you are looking for MBA, Executive MBA or Corporate / Professional level recommendation memo then feel free to connect with us.
Other topics that can be covered in the above case memo are . The recommendations in the case memo are - aligned with strategy of the company, based on robust data, and provide a clear roadmap for execution.
Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) Description
Communication Case Study | Authors :: Sherwood C. Frey, Lucien Bass, Elaine Yu
Chris Watson, a customer service representative at Unity Airways, had just begun to address the rebooking of Melissa White, one of the almost 100 passengers whose intineraries would have to change due to an in-flight emergency with a Washington-Chicago flight. White's ultimate destination was Hong Kong; unfortunately, all the available rebooking alternatives involved at least a one-day delay in her arrival. Watson needed to take care of White's needs as expeditiously as possible; the customer service queue still had 25 passengers in it.
Purpose of Communication Case Study Recommendation Memo
Elements of a Case Study Recommendation Memo for – MBA & Executive MBA
1. First Paragraph of Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) recommendation memo
- This paragraph expresses your intent or action that you required after reading the Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) case study (This recommends……).
- Topic overview of the case study (the “what”, not “when” or “how”): costs, funding, etc.
2. Background of Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) case study
This paragraph explains why we are talking about this today. It lays out the story. It provides us details from the case story such as -
- Constraints – Provide a situational analysis based on case study analysis.
Does it explain why action is needed now?
Does the appropriate sense of urgency come across in the case study?
3. Recommendations for Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) Case Memo
- The details of what, when and how. NO 'why'.
4. Basis for the Recommendations
- Here the reader of the case memo will learn WHY each recommendation is the UNIQUE right thing to do.
- The goal is to read the basis and conclude the recommendation.
- Is the recommendation an inescapable conclusion of the basis?
- Does the basis for recommendation appropriately consider:
1. Core competencies and consistency with mission?
2. External customers and internal clients?
4. Attractiveness – quantitative measures if applicable (e.g., NPV, ROI, break-even, payback)?
- Are all assumptions explicitly stated (e.g., needs, technology trends)?
- Outline other alternatives not selected and provide brief reasoning for doing so.
- Discuss risks and key assumptions for Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) case memo (use full disclosure, reference options grid) of your recommendation.
- When you give a precise number or range, you must support the basis as well.
- Is the analysis thorough with key alternatives fairly considered using options grid?
- Risks associated with recommendation for Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) are properly addressed given the present capabilities and future expectations?
6. Next Steps for Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) case study memo
- Clear follow-up/next steps?
- If appropriate, lay out timeline with key milestones to implement recommendation.
7. Exhibits for Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) case memo
- An Exhibit can be a data chart, map, graph, grid, or simple data table.
- Exhibits should be cited in the proper order (i.e., do not cite Exhibit 4 first in your Memo and then Exhibit 2).
Checklist for Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) case study memo exhibit
- Is the analysis presented in the case memo - precise, accurate, and data-based?
- Are the exhibits clearly laid out, titled, and referenced in the case study memo?
- Is every assumption mentioned in the case memo is explicitly listed?
You can order Unity Airways: Chris Watson (A) Case Study Recommendation Memo with us at Fern Fort University .
Next 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Consulting Team: Robin Haskell Case Study Recommendation Memo
- The Virginia Carlton-Hunter Morgan Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Tommy Koh: Background and Major Accomplishments of the Great Negotiator, 2014 Porter Five Forces Analysis
- MGM Mirage's Bid for Mandalay Resort Group (B): Communicating During the Merger Process Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Jo Anne Heywood (B) Porter Five Forces Analysis
Previous 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Microsoft Corporation: Antitrust Suits Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Jo Anne Heywood (A) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Managing Teams from a Distance: Making the Most of Virtual Meetings Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Project Ideas for Developing Leadership Presence Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Leadership Presence and the Courage to Speak Porter Five Forces Analysis
HBR Case Studies Solutions
- Consulting Team: Robin Haskell case study solution
- The Virginia Carlton-Hunter Morgan case study solution
- Tommy Koh: Background and Major Accomplishments of the Great Negotiator, 2014 case study solution
- MGM Mirage's Bid for Mandalay Resort Group (B): Communicating During the Merger Process case study solution
- Jo Anne Heywood (B) case study solution