Order custom Harvard Business Case Study Analysis & Solution. Starting just $19
Boston Beer Co., Inc. Case Study Memo
Case Study Recommendation Memo Assignment
At Fern Fort University, we write Boston Beer Co., Inc. case study recommendation memo as per the Harvard Business Review Finance & Accounting case memo framework. If you are looking for MBA, Executive MBA or Corporate / Professional level recommendation memo then feel free to connect with us.
Other topics that can be covered in the above case memo are Financial analysis, Financial management, Financial markets, IPO . The recommendations in the case memo are - aligned with strategy of the company, based on robust data, and provide a clear roadmap for execution.
Boston Beer Co., Inc. Description
Finance & Accounting Case Study | Authors :: Amy P. Hutton, Christopher Charron
Capital markets may have overcapitalized the craft brewing industry during a flurry of new IPOs. In the context of this "hot" IPO market each individual company's valuation may seem reasonable. However, after careful analysis of each company's financial statement and upon consideration of analysts' forecasts of the industry's growth prospects, it is unclear whether the craft brewing industry is overcapitalized. This could be another "hot" then "crash" IPO industry, like biotech or the computer disk drive industry.
Financial analysis, Financial management, Financial markets, IPO
Purpose of Finance & Accounting Case Study Recommendation Memo
Elements of a Case Study Recommendation Memo for – MBA & Executive MBA
1. First Paragraph of Boston Beer Co., Inc. recommendation memo
- This paragraph expresses your intent or action that you required after reading the Boston Beer Co., Inc. case study (This recommends……).
- Topic overview of the case study (the “what”, not “when” or “how”): costs, funding, etc.
2. Background of Boston Beer Co., Inc. case study
This paragraph explains why we are talking about this today. It lays out the story. It provides us details from the case story such as -
- Constraints – Provide a situational analysis based on case study analysis.
Does it explain why action is needed now?
Does the appropriate sense of urgency come across in the case study?
3. Recommendations for Boston Beer Co., Inc. Case Memo
- The details of what, when and how. NO 'why'.
4. Basis for the Recommendations
- Here the reader of the case memo will learn WHY each recommendation is the UNIQUE right thing to do.
- The goal is to read the basis and conclude the recommendation.
- Is the recommendation an inescapable conclusion of the basis?
- Does the basis for recommendation appropriately consider:
1. Core competencies and consistency with mission?
2. External customers and internal clients?
4. Attractiveness – quantitative measures if applicable (e.g., NPV, ROI, break-even, payback)?
- Are all assumptions explicitly stated (e.g., needs, technology trends)?
- Outline other alternatives not selected and provide brief reasoning for doing so.
- Discuss risks and key assumptions for Boston Beer Co., Inc. case memo (use full disclosure, reference options grid) of your recommendation.
- When you give a precise number or range, you must support the basis as well.
- Is the analysis thorough with key alternatives fairly considered using options grid?
- Risks associated with recommendation for Boston Beer Co., Inc. are properly addressed given the present capabilities and future expectations?
6. Next Steps for Boston Beer Co., Inc. case study memo
- Clear follow-up/next steps?
- If appropriate, lay out timeline with key milestones to implement recommendation.
7. Exhibits for Boston Beer Co., Inc. case memo
- An Exhibit can be a data chart, map, graph, grid, or simple data table.
- Exhibits should be cited in the proper order (i.e., do not cite Exhibit 4 first in your Memo and then Exhibit 2).
Checklist for Boston Beer Co., Inc. case study memo exhibit
- Is the analysis presented in the case memo - precise, accurate, and data-based?
- Are the exhibits clearly laid out, titled, and referenced in the case study memo?
- Is every assumption mentioned in the case memo is explicitly listed?
You can order Boston Beer Co., Inc. Case Study Recommendation Memo with us at Fern Fort University .
Next 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Eskimo Pie Corp. Case Study Recommendation Memo
- SUN Brewing (A) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Gordon Biersch: New Challenges and Opportunities Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Redhook Ale Brewery Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Cafes Monte Bianco: Building a Profit Plan Porter Five Forces Analysis
Previous 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- H. J. Heinz M&A Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Unitus (B): Microfinance 2.0--Reinventing an Industry Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Technical Note on Financial Leverage in Real Estate Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Reinsurance Negotiation: Confidential Information for JLT Insurance Company Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Metromedia Broadcasting Corp. Porter Five Forces Analysis