Order custom Harvard Business Case Study Analysis & Solution. Starting just $19
Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz Case Study Memo
Case Study Recommendation Memo Assignment
At Fern Fort University, we write Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz case study recommendation memo as per the Harvard Business Review Finance & Accounting case memo framework. If you are looking for MBA, Executive MBA or Corporate / Professional level recommendation memo then feel free to connect with us.
Other topics that can be covered in the above case memo are Financial management, Product development . The recommendations in the case memo are - aligned with strategy of the company, based on robust data, and provide a clear roadmap for execution.
Finance & Accounting Case Study | Authors :: Bernard Dumas, Craig Ruff
A+J+O uses quantitative stock picking engines based on statistical stock return anomalies. They use neither outside research nor soft dollars. They have a developed a relationship with brokers that fosters good execution quality of trades. Ted Aronson, the founder is wondering whether the firm should expand further the long-short investment strategy.
Financial management, Product development
Purpose of Finance & Accounting Case Study Recommendation Memo
Elements of a Case Study Recommendation Memo for – MBA & Executive MBA
1. First Paragraph of Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz recommendation memo
- This paragraph expresses your intent or action that you required after reading the Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz case study (This recommends……).
- Topic overview of the case study (the “what”, not “when” or “how”): costs, funding, etc.
2. Background of Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz case study
This paragraph explains why we are talking about this today. It lays out the story. It provides us details from the case story such as -
- Constraints – Provide a situational analysis based on case study analysis.
Does it explain why action is needed now?
Does the appropriate sense of urgency come across in the case study?
3. Recommendations for Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz Case Memo
- The details of what, when and how. NO 'why'.
4. Basis for the Recommendations
- Here the reader of the case memo will learn WHY each recommendation is the UNIQUE right thing to do.
- The goal is to read the basis and conclude the recommendation.
- Is the recommendation an inescapable conclusion of the basis?
- Does the basis for recommendation appropriately consider:
1. Core competencies and consistency with mission?
2. External customers and internal clients?
4. Attractiveness – quantitative measures if applicable (e.g., NPV, ROI, break-even, payback)?
- Are all assumptions explicitly stated (e.g., needs, technology trends)?
- Outline other alternatives not selected and provide brief reasoning for doing so.
- Discuss risks and key assumptions for Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz case memo (use full disclosure, reference options grid) of your recommendation.
- When you give a precise number or range, you must support the basis as well.
- Is the analysis thorough with key alternatives fairly considered using options grid?
- Risks associated with recommendation for Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz are properly addressed given the present capabilities and future expectations?
6. Next Steps for Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz case study memo
- Clear follow-up/next steps?
- If appropriate, lay out timeline with key milestones to implement recommendation.
7. Exhibits for Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz case memo
- An Exhibit can be a data chart, map, graph, grid, or simple data table.
- Exhibits should be cited in the proper order (i.e., do not cite Exhibit 4 first in your Memo and then Exhibit 2).
Checklist for Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz case study memo exhibit
- Is the analysis presented in the case memo - precise, accurate, and data-based?
- Are the exhibits clearly laid out, titled, and referenced in the case study memo?
- Is every assumption mentioned in the case memo is explicitly listed?
You can order Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz Case Study Recommendation Memo with us at Fern Fort University .
Next 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Preparing for the Google IPO: A Revolution in the Making? Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Citigroup's Exchange Offer (C) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- FOX Venture Partners: Enriching the Private Equity Investor Pool Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Thompson Asset Management, Portuguese Version Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Wells Fargo Online Financial Services (A), Spanish Version Porter Five Forces Analysis
Previous 5 Case Study Recommendation Memo
- Kmart and ESL Investments (A) Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Auditing in the post-Sarbanes-Oxley World Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Hony, CIFA, and Zoomlion: Creating Value and Strategic Choices in a Dynamic Market, Chinese Version Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Bangkok's Second Stage Expressway Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Gonchar Investment Bank Porter Five Forces Analysis
HBR Case Studies Solutions
- Preparing for the Google IPO: A Revolution in the Making? case study solution
- Citigroup's Exchange Offer (C) case study solution
- FOX Venture Partners: Enriching the Private Equity Investor Pool case study solution
- Thompson Asset Management, Portuguese Version case study solution
- Wells Fargo Online Financial Services (A), Spanish Version case study solution